Thursday, January 9, 2014

Sneaky cheat

So I had a moment - I have decided to only weigh myself at the end of my 30 day reboot ( 4 February 2014) - which is a HUGE thing for me - because I really wanna see how I am doing like RIGHT NOW.

But I will stick to that - but I did cheat and measured my waist - 3cm down in 3 days - that's not bad. I can live with that.

So I will take those measurements and hopefully now that I have finished killing my knee, I can go to the gym and swim and that will accelerate all my efforts.

On the subject of telling people...

I have decided to keep my plan relatively close to me. I don't really want to advertise it. So I am just playing it down at work and with friends and we will see how that goes.

Some motivation for you who are trying to make headway:

No comments:

Post a Comment