Sunday, February 23, 2014

Cooking up a storm

Its been a week end of cooking. I felt I needed to get a bit of a stock pile of food into my fridge and cupboards, so I cooked up a bit of a storm.

What we have now is:

  • 7 x 200g packs of roasted veggies, frozen in bags for quick defrost and placement in the oven to crisp up. Cooked them with rosemary and himalayan salt and pepper and some olive oil
  • 5 x rump skewers with a salt rub and some chill
  • 5 x pork and pineapple with a cumin, coriander and paprika rub
  • 1 x sweet potato mash cottage pie (4 servings)
  • 20 bliss balls - with goji berries and almonds, rolled in coconut
  • 15 pork mince, onion, garlic, chilli, lime and ginger patties
  • 2 portions of chicken liver peri peri
  • 1 loaf of carb free bread (47g carbs in the whole loaf - each slice has 4g carbs - amazing)

I feel like I'm in control of this week now - meal plans done, dinners prepped and life is ready to rock and roll.

Got 3 weeks to loose 6 kgs. So we need to get cracking. Wanted to make it 16kgs by the time my sister comes into town. a

Yay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment