Nothing better than a great tomatoe soup to warm your heart.
16 roma tomatoes
16 cloves of garlic
1 sprig of rosemary
Salt and Pepper
3 cups of vegetable stock
1. Cut tomatoes in half and lay on baking tray with garlic, salt, pepper, rosemary and olive oil.
2. Roast in oven for 45 minutes
3. Pop into cast iron pot, top up with chicken stock and tomatoe paste
4. Simmer for 30 minutes
5. Use a stick blender and blend the soup
6. Cook for a further 20 minutes
7. Serve with creme fraiche and fresh basil