If its soup weather, you also need a bread.
Found this gorgeous courgette and coconut flour bread that really is divine.
Here's the recipe for your enjoyment:
1/2 cup melted butter or coconut oil
1/2 tsp salt
3/4 cup of coconut flour (scooped, not packed into the cup)
2 cups courgettes
1 Tbsp thyme
1/2 tsp crushed garlic (optional)
1 tsp baking soda
2 tsp apple cider vinegar
1. Blend the eggs, butter / coconut oil, salt and apple cider vinegar together
2. Add the flour, courgettes and baking soda - mix well. Coconut flour clumps together, so make sure its well mixed in
3. Fold in the Thyme and garlic
4. Bake for 45 minutes at 180 (until the skewer comes out clear)
5. Cool on a wire rack and serve with butter